Saturday 4/11

,
I may have some traveling to do for the holiday, so I just want to get everything in now.

Plays
105p TEX/DET U10.5 +101 3x
705p Milwaukee +128 2x
710p Kansas City +182 2x
810p PHL/COL U10 +107 2x
Passes: Wash, SD/SF Under

I didn't feel comfortable with much in the way of sides today, so I went against two big name teams with large Wagerline splits.

For the totals, everyone thinks Texas and Detroit are going to give up a ton of runs. The oddsmakers are giving an extra half run over yesterday with similar pitchers, so I think there is contrarian value there. I assume the total is so high in the Philly/Rox game because the public thinks Myers and De La Rosa are going to get rocked. Whatever the case, it's getting pounded.

Streak for the Cash
1005p San Diego vs. San Francisco
Current Streak: This entry has achieved a winning streak with 10+ correct picks.11

There is nothing even close to playable early on. I'll likely be on Peavy and the Fathers tonight, but I want to see how the line moves throughout the day.

(UPDATE: San Diego is down to -163 at Pinnacle. That's good enough for me. Now that I am at 10, expect me to get a lot tighter with my plays. I'm reasonably sure that getting tighter is optimal, though I'm not sure, with 7.5 months left in the game, how tight I should be. Regardless, I feel confident that 62% without adjusting for juice is worthwhile at this point in the game.)

Good luck today.

0 comments: