Leans 4/27

,
That was hopefully the last weekend I'm gone until the end of June. Don't people realize getting married interferes with my internet gambling world?

Leans
705p WAS (Martis) +158 @ PHL (Blanton)
705p CLE (Lee) -109 vs. BOS (Wakefield)
705p NYY (Sabathia)/DET (Verlander) u9.5
940p ARZ (Haren) -132 vs. CHC (Lilly)
1015p SF (Zito) +120 vs. LAD (Wolf)

Wakefield has to become human again at some point, right? That under seems a bit too obvious to me, although I guess Verlander is pitching better than his W-L and ERA suggest and Sabathia has been lit up a few times already.

Streak for the Cash
7a Australia vs. Pakistan (Cricket)
Current Streak: 3

Bodog has this set at -180/+140, so Australia's JA probability is somewhere north of 60%. Ordinarily, I would be concerned with the game lasting so long, but with only an EPL coin flip this afternoon, there is nothing worth playing until tonight.

0 comments: