Revisiting 2009 Cincinnati

,
When I previewed the Bearcats in the preseason, I had them around the 4th or 5th best team in the Big East. Clearly, they are much better than that. With last night's defeat of South Florida, the prospect of an undefeated Cincinnati team became much larger. I said on Twitter last night that I didn't think they would be less than a touchdown favorite the rest of the year except to Pitt. After consulting with Moneyline, here are the Bearcats' new expected spreads.



Pitt is the only team with better than a one in three shot of beating Cincy. I can't wait for ESPN touting the Wannstache if this scenario plays out.





The odds of an undefeated Big East team playing for the national title have gone up to around 21%. The media is going to have a field day with this.

0 comments: