Wednesday 5/27 - PM

,
Today was my first day running in about two weeks because of some knee problems. Imagine how much fun that was in 80 degree heat and humidity, while watching Around the Horn and keeping track of the Bottom Line, as Baltimore and Colorado do everything in their power to flip me over.

Plays
705p Florida +194 2x
710p Washington +194 2x
940p SD/ARZ o9 -113 2x

I really should have put Washington in this morning. I wasn't expecting them to get steamed almost 50 cents at Pinny.

Leans
110p MIN (Swarzak) +108 vs. BOS (Beckett)

Only five games total and one early tomorrow. I guess I could have figured this out sooner.

Streak for the Cash
705p Cincinnati vs. Houston
Current Streak: 1

It looks like both late night picks are tossups. Good thing I won't be around to worry about it.

0 comments: