Leans 5/6

,
Yet another miserable night. It's not like I'm missing by much, and that's the frustrating thing. The Nats, Indians, and TEX/SEA all should have covered, and I missed Atlanta and Arizona by a total of three runs. I could look at the bright side and say with 21x left in my account, I'm only a few more bad nights away from concentrating on football for the rest of the summer.

Leans
805p HOU (Hampton) +140 vs. CHC (Harden)
810p KC (Ponson) -120 vs.SEA (Silva)
840p COL (Jimenez) -138 vs. SF (Johnson)
1005p OAK (Giese) -122 vs. TEX (Feldman)
1010p WAS (Cabrera) +180 @ LAD (Kershaw)

Washington, as usual, is the only sure thing on this list. The Oakland lean is probably subject to change. I'm pretty sure when I looked last night, Eveland was supposed to be starting tonight.

Streak for the Cash
245p Barcelona to advance over Chelsea (UEFA Champions League)
Current Streak: 1

I would have played Kidd last night had I not fallen asleep before the Braves game was over. It doesn't really matter because that would have missed, too.

It took me forever to figure out what the rules were for these teams to qualify and I still don't understand it. If I had went to Pinny first, I would have seen that Barca is a -155/+145 favorite to advance. That would have made it a lot easier.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana Eveland-S- Athletics May. 5 - 9:46 pm et

Athletics optioned LHP Dana Eveland to Triple-A Sacramento.

An oddly-timed move, given that Eveland last started on Friday. The A's could have had an extra pitcher available for the last few days if they sent him down after that one. They will go to Dan Giese as a stopgap starter Wednesday against the Rangers. Sean Gallagher very likely will claim the open rotation spot at some point within the next few weeks.