Tuesday 3/10 - PM

,
I'm glad March got that out of its system. In my conference bracket pool, I had GTown to the Big East semifinals. Whoops.

930p South Florida +4.5 +102 2x
Pass: Cleve St

I'm mildly interested in the Vikings tonight. If they win, that's one less at large spot for the Nittany Lions.

Streak for Cash
345p Real Madrid W/D vs. Liverpool (UEFA Champions Cup)
7p Rutgers/Notre Dame U141.5 Points
9p Cleveland State/Butler U124.5 Points
Current Streak: 2

I'm really glad I rushed around at work to get the Real play in. I forget what it's like to have my streak at 2.

Pinny has the first Big East O/U at 137.5. That easy enough.

If the first Big East game gets over quick enough, I'd like to get right on the under in the Horizon League championship (119.5 at Pinny, 124.5 at ESPN). Failing that, I'll be on the Rainbows (marginally anti-pub one point favorite).

0 comments: