More of the Same

,
I'd like to do some sort of theoretical post this week, but I don't really have any ideas at the moment. I have a big, grandiose idea to improve college basketball wagering, but I feel reasonably confident it will never come to fruition.

There isn't a whole lot else going on in the NBA/NHL/NCAA tonight. The only thing that could be remotely contrarian is O5.5 in NJ/NYR, and I might have to re-examine my life if I bet on a hockey total.

Streak for the Cash
245p Cambridge United (win) vs. Woking (English Conference)
730p Orlando vs. Miami
Current Streak: 3

Streak for the Cash might be it for me today. And since the game ends tomorrow, I'll definitely be emotionally invested in the outcomes of the games.

Orlando has zero chance of winning this game.

Good luck tonight.

0 comments: