It's NIT Tuesday

,
Because I am such a huuuuuuge fan of Penn State basketball, I'm heading up to the Garden tonight directly after work to watch my first game of the year in the NIT Semifinals.

Depending on the outcome of tonight's games, these may be my final basketball wagers of the year.

Plays
7p San Diego State +1 -101 2x
920p Notre Dame/Penn State U137.5 +124 2x
920p Notre Dame ML -172 3x to win 1.75x

The SDSU game is a legit contrarian play. The only thing anyone remembers about those two teams is that Baylor made it to the Big XII semis.

For the total, it is currently at 139.5 at Pinny with a 62/38 split on the over at Wagerline. The under appears to be slightly contrarian and undervalued. Are two points really worth over a quarter in juice?

The Notre Dame moneyline bet is me hedging my happiness. I'd be awful disappointed if I screwed up my schedule to see Penn State lose when I could have done the same thing from my couch.

Streak for the Cash isn't working. New game starts tomorrow anyway. I ended with a streak a three. Woo.

Good luck tonight.

0 comments: