I'm Bored

,
I have no desire whatsoever to touch the rest of this NCAA Tournament. Sparty is playable today, if you haven't had your will broken. On the other hand, I'd like to have some action before Tuesday's NIT/CBI games tip off.

Plays
5p Nashville +290 1x to win 2.9x
8p Colorado +236 1x to win 2.36x
Pass: Minnesota

Yes, that's right, hockey bets. I've been marginally following the league this year and know that Detroit is really good and Colorado is really bad. There isn't really much else you need to know about these wagers.

Streak for the Cash
220p Michigan State/Louisville U139.5 points
5p North Carolina/Oklahoma O163.5 points
8p New Orleans vs. San Antonio
Current Streak: 1

This total seems low given the way the rest of the second weekend has turned out. Of course, the Big Ten doesn't play offense (LULZ!). The line is down to 137.5 at Pinny, so whatever.

I've got no idea what to pick for the late hoops game. I'm going over on the assumption that the Sooners will put up some points, I guess, but 163.5 is a freaking lot.

Another coin flip upcoming. The split at Pinny is -115/+105 in favor of the Spurs. I'm taking the Hornets just so I can keep my contrarian card for the day.

Good luck today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should just be happy you don't wager on the NBA

as for NHL, i don't know much but when do the bad teams shut it down?

am19psu said...

you should just be happy you don't wager on the NBA

Precisely why I decided to waste two units on the NHL.

as for NHL, i don't know much but when do the bad teams shut it down?

No idea, but Nashville is fighting for a playoff spot (7th in West, I think).