Week 5 Line Guesses

,
Error down marginally this week to 3.41 points off per game. I still had a few big misses. It should have been better, but I was out all day yesterday and scrambled to put it together before the lines came out at 6:45.


  • I can't believe I overvalued Colorado by a touchdown.
  • Duke has had basically no lines for me to make a reasonable guess.
  • I'm consistently overvaluing Northwestern and undervaluing Purdue. Sooner or later (Week 12), I'll get it right.
  • I'm not sure why I thought Ohio State was 11 points better than Michigan, though I'm a bit surprised that the margin between the Big Two is down to 4.
  • Vandy was a stupid miss. LSU and Ole Miss are roughly the same team and Vandy was favored by 8.5 over Mississippi State when the game was played in Nashville.
  • Arkansas was favored by 13.5 in the preseason against Texas A&M. Did the Aggies get good and I somehow missed it? Because I'm pretty sure Arkansas is who we thought they were.

0 comments: