Leans 7/6

,
My guesses were way off of what Wagerline is showing this morning. The only sure play is Kansas City tonight. Otherwise, I'll need to re-examine things when I get home. Oakland and Washington have large Wagerline splits, but I'm struggling to see how those lines are shaded, even though they are two of my favorite teams to play.

Streak for the Cash
1p Kalmar FF (win or draw) vs. Malmo FF
Current Streak: 1

I guess the sports books enjoy paying out 2.5-to-1 a helluva lot more than 28.5% of the time on WNBA games. What is that, like the third time we've lost on a favorite better than -250?

2 comments:

rolub said...

After losing decent streaks (5+) to -280 and -320 WNBA games, I swore them off. I don't care if the probabilities say I should play them, I prefer to keep my sanity.

ilike#s said...

WNBA results making me want to smash things is not where I saw my life going.