Record Update - 15 March 2009

,
This was easily the highest volume week of the year, which is nice that it coincided with a winning percentage over 50%. What's most interesting is that I went 7-0 in 3x plays.



I don't really feel like playing Duke again today. I'm just going to enjoy the games.

Come back right after the brackets are announced. I've got templates made and I should have the log5 projections up within a few minutes of CBS announcing them.

Streak for Cash
11a France vs. England (Rugby Union Six Nations)
1p Duke larger margin of victory than Tennessee
4p Cuba vs. Japan (World Baseball Classic)
9p Shaquille O'Neal more points than Stephen Jackson
Current Streak: 0

Obviously, I have no idea about rugby. However, France is -113 at Pinny and only 4.8% of people are on them at ESPN. Nothing else jumps out early.

Hey look! I get to fade Dice-K three weeks earlier than I thought.

0 comments: