Sunday 1/11

,
Somehow, I am the only contrarian on the planet to come out negative yesterday. Good for me.

130p LSU +3.5 +106 2x
1030p USC +2 -106 2x


The most likely plays here are LSU and USC. I don't have any desire to lay 19.5 on Pitt, even if they are 5th in offensive efficiency. Wake isn't exactly flying under anyone's radar either.

I seriously considered Wake, in light of the 6 point difference between the spread and the prediction, but I tend to tighten up when I am running bad.

Good luck tonight.

3 comments:

wesgd62 said...

If it makes you feel better, I was down too. I'm still pissed about that Tennessee game. I was surprised more people weren't on it. I still think it was the right play and there is no doubt they should have covered.

Anonymous said...

"Somehow, I am the only contrarian on the planet to come out negative yesterday. Good for me."

Nope, I did too. Although looking at my CBB results so far, I don't think the adjective "good" applies to me in any way.

am19psu said...

I've had a 17 unit swing in CBB the last 4 days. And not the good kind.