Week 5 Mumme Poll

,
I'm participating in the Mumme Poll this year. This week's ballot is a dry run and doesn't actually count. I'm going to post a draft of my ballot on Sunday afternoons to make sure I didn't screw anything up. Monday night, I'll submit my final ballot before the 9p deadline.

Top Five
Florida
Alabama
Texas
Virginia Tech
Boise State

The Rest
Southern Cal
Iowa
Ohio State
LSU
Miami
TCU
Cincinnati

Note: order doesn't matter and I didn't take any time to separate the above into an ordered 1-5 and 6-12. I would imagine the biggest gripe will be leaving undefeated LSU out of the Top 5 while having Boise and VT in. My rationale is that LSU is going to be a double digit dog at home against Florida next week if Tebow plays, and I don't think that would be true for Tech or Boise.

Feel free to tell me where you think I am wrong in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to do it 1-5 and then the rest? If not I'd probably do 1-2(Fla-Ala) then the rest.

am19psu said...

No, you just pick the five best teams in no particular order, then the next seven in no particular order.