Wednesday 7/8 - AM

,
Well, what do you know. A big WNBA favorite won.

Plays
310p Washington +159 2x

I was surprised that with so many early games, this is the only one I liked.

Leans
705p CIN (Bailey) +143 @ PHL (Lopez)
710p OAK (Cahill) +160 @ BOS (Wakefield)
810p CLE (Laffey) +127 @ CHW (Contreras)

I think Oakland is the only sure look here.

Streak for the Cash
Passing
Current Streak: 5

I can't find good lines for any of the afternoon options. Cavendish is obviously the favorite at the Tour, but I can't tell if he >50%, let alone higher than that for my streak. DSB says he found -225 at BetUS.

The Cubs/Braves total isn't listed at the moment, so trying to figure the correct side on the baseball prop is failing.

And Argentinian soccer odds are kind of hard to come by. I think because Rosario Central is pk and +0.5 -131 at Pinnacle, that means RC w/d is right, but unless someone confirms that, I'll pass.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over 9 is -121 at Pinny right now in the Braves game, Under 8 is -113 in the Pirates game. Seems like the Braves is the right side, but no idea what the actual percentage is.